6 February 2012

week 2

6 FEBRUARY 2012


This is the 3rd week, but I did not have time to update the stuff on last week, only now I can update the stuff for the 2nd week...

What can I say; there is not much progress on the 2nd week. FYP briefing was held on 26/1/2012, conducted by Mdm. NorAzlina. During that meeting, Prof Zul also delivered speech on “A systemic approach for FYP.” During this briefing, students also reminded to submit the thesis and resit for claim on week 7, and reminded to update their FYP blog.

Next, I’m planning to go to Jalan Pasar to buy some electronics component for my circuit. Meanwhile, I also did do some research regarding the motor type to be used to pump the air to the mattress. Coincidentally, we have learned some motor type during class Sir Zul. I need to go through the notes and make a deep research to choose suitable motor type for this project. Hopefully, sir zul are available this week, so that I can ask for his opinion.