12 February 2012

week 4


11 February 2012




So, regarding the mattress, I think I wanna buy the existing one; which in single bed size. It is because, it is impossible for me to design the same design for the air to flow in the mattress (design for the air to flow alternately). My plan, I will try to make some modification to the mattress; to add some features such as extra deflate tubes.

single bed size mattress

After buying the mattress, i'm thinking of adding the tube, which has the same concept like the one at the buoy. The tube will be inserted at the end of the mattress, so that deflating process will be faster. Below is the picture of the deflate tube that i'm planning to add at the end of the mattress. 


Although i have to think how to insert the tube to the mattress without make any holes on it, i still proposing the idea to Mdm Naza. Unfortunately, Sir Hisyam said that it is impossible for me to add the tube at the mattress. It is because, the mattress is "sealed" at every end. How i'm going to insert it ? I'm advised to think another method, because, any mistake that i make in order to insert the  tube will cause a hole to the mattress. So, I'm advised to just producing the prototype. About the design, I have to think how to produce something that can flow alternately, with the same concept like the existing, using what material and many more ...