7 February 2012

week 3


7 february 2012



As mentioned last time, I aleady went to Jalan Pasar and bought some component. For this time being, I'm focusing on my pressure control circuit. For this circuit, the component used are:


  • variable resistor 500K
  • MAC 97A8
  • resistor and 
  • capacitor 104 (0.1 nF)
  • DIAC D83
  • PC board
I'm planning to construct and test the circuit as soon as posibble, and move to next part. 


next, i did do some survey regarding the mattress. my plan, i want to give the supplier my spec for the mattress. because, i'm going to add up some features from existing mattress. but, generally, most of the supplier cannot produce it; due to the production is fix and done at the factory. so, it is impossible for them to take my design and produce just one piece of the mattress. because of this, i need to discuss with my supervisor regarding the improvement of the project. maybe, other add up features on the circuit, rather than at the mattress. 
:: planning to just buy the ready made mattress; which is single bed size.  below is the picture of the component that I've bought.