22 April 2012

week 14


22 APRIL 2012



Finally, it’s week 14. I’m getting very busy this week as everything needs to be settled. It’s time to design a poster, prepare casing for my pump, final troubleshoot and testing overall function. I also need to prepare video; just in case my project not functioning on the presentation day.

CASING FOR THE PUMP:




 POSTER:



Almost forgot, I need to think how I’m going to demonstrate my mattress. It is very impossible for me to bring the single bed mattress to the hall. So, I’m thinking of just demo it using balloons. The balloon is just to show assessor the principle operation of the mattress. By using the balloons, it is clearer to show division of air between two tubes; that emerge from the pump (this will create alternating flow to the mattress).

DEMO FOR MATTRESS:

1st try, FAILED.!
2nd try
Success..!

:: I hope the demonstration goes well and I can answer every question given by the assessor (Sir Azmi Hashim from electrical section and Mdm Afifah from Medical Section).

VIDEO: